Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce
Whether you drizzle it over your favorite ice cream or mix it with milk for the best chocolate milk experience EVER, we know you’ll love this easy to make recipe from Instagram mom and home chef @recipeforasweetlife.
Sticky, sweet, rich and delicious, there’s no better reason to have Wet Ones on hand. Here’s everything you’ll need to get cooking!
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 12 oz. can of evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. salted butter
- Add all the ingredients to a medium saucepan or pot and heat over medium heat, stirring constantly with a whisk. Bring to a gentle boil.
- Once sauce has started to boil, reduce heat to simmer and continue to whisk until all the chocolate has melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before using. Then drizzle it all over your favorite ice cream, or anything else you want to make choco-licious!
- Once all the messy drizzling and dipping is done, grab a few Wet Ones to get those chocolate-coated hands clean.
Store what’s left in a Mason jar, or any other air-tight container, to keep it fresh.