WET ONES TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Wet Ones Teacher Appreciation Week Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Officers, directors, and employees of Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below), immediate family members (spouses and/or parents, children, and siblings, and their spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of such persons (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to participate or win. “Sweepstakes Entities" shall include Wet Ones (“Sponsor” or “Administrator”), and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/marketing agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees or agencies, partners, and prize suppliers. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants, including nominees (“Entrants”) are bound by and agree to these Official Rules. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER AND NOMINATE A TEACHER: No purchase is necessary, and a purchase does not increase chances of winning. The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 AM ET on April 18, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on April 25, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Entrants may enter and nominate a teacher into the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period by either of the below methods:
(1) Website Entry: Visit the Sponsor’s website: (https://www.wetones.com/pages/enter-here) and complete and submit the requested information, including Entrant’s full name and valid email address; and information about the teacher being nominated to win a prize.
(2) Mail-in Entry: Alternatively, mail Entrant’s full name and valid email address; and the name and valid email address of the teacher being nominated to Wet Ones Marketing Team, 6 Research Drive, Shelton, CT 06484, Attn: Wet Ones Teacher Appreciation Week Sweepstakes to receive one (1) entry into the drawing for the Sweepstakes. Mailed entries must be postmarked no later than April 25, 2022 and received no later than May 1, 2022 to be considered valid entries.
Nominator must obtain permission from the teacher or any other person nominated before nominating him/her and entering his/her name in his or her Sweepstakes entry. By submitting an entry, Entrant warrants and represents that he/she and the teacher/person nominated, and/or any other third-party who appears in or is identifiable in the entry consent to the submission and use of the entry and any information connected to the entry in the Sweepstakes and to its use as otherwise set forth herein. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address, during the Sweepstakes Period. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries or mail, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. PRIZE: There are five (5) prizes. Each prize consists exclusively of the following: (i) $100 Visa gift card; (ii) An assortment of Edgewell Personal Care Products Products; (iii) Custom carrier tote. Each prize is non-transferable and non-refundable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions by Entrants will be permitted. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of any prize’s unavailability. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize is $200.00. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. All expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winners .
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Five (5) nominees will be selected from among all eligible entries received by the entry deadline in a random drawing on or about May 2, 2022. The drawing will be conducted by the Administrator whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawing. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email no later than May 2, 2022 (the “Winner Notification”). Nominator may be contacted in the event nominees cannot be reached with the information provided by the nominator at the time of entry. To receive the prize, the winners must: (a) respond to the confirmation email sent from WetOnesSweepstakes@gmail.com within 7 days of the Winner Notification to redeem their prize and to provide a valid mailing address to the Sponsor to be used for delivery of the prize; and (b) sign and return a winner/affidavit of eligibility/liability release / publicity release (the “Affidavit”) to Sponsor within seven (7) days of the Winner Notification. If a winner does not redeem the prize, fails to timely complete and return the Affidavit Winner Paperwork or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable within 3 days of the Winner Notification, the prize will be forfeited, and Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner selected randomly from the original pool of Entrants, at the Sponsor’s discretion. If by reason of printing, computer, or Internet malfunction or error, or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held to award the advertised number of prizes. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, if applicable.
6. PRIZE DELIVERY: Winners will be sent the prizes by mail within four (4) weeks of receipt of winner’s mailing addresses. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any delays or damage in the delivery of the prize and/or loss of any prize in connection with delivery of the prize via mail. Sponsor shall not be responsible if the prize cannot be delivered due to an incorrect mailing address or for lost or misdirected requests.
7. GENERAL RULES: By participating, Entrants and winners agree to indemnify and hold harmless and waive any and all claims of liability of any kind whatsoever against the Sweepstakes Entities including any accident, loss, injury or death occurring or in any way related to the prizes or use/misuse thereof or while traveling to and/or from a location to obtain or use a prize. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive email. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. If an Entrant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if the Administrator suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple addresses, card registrations, identities or any other method, all entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by the Administrator. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or electronic malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes that may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason, (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities, that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes), the electronic portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Administrator shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online, and the drawing will be conducted from among all eligible automatic entries received prior to termination. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. The Sweepstakes Entities do not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of the prizes including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
8. ENTRANT SUBMISSIONS/LICENSE GRANTED TO SPONSOR: By submitting a submission, Entrant expressly acknowledges and agrees that he or she will be responsible for the content of the submission and for any consequences that may arise therefrom. When an Entrant submits (or attempts to submit) an entry, Entrant automatically grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, unconditional, unrestricted, fully-paid, royalty-free, transferable, fully sub-licensable, non-exclusive right and license to display, distribute (including, without limitation, through third-party sites, blogs, microblogs and other social networking media and Internet resources), store, host, broadcast, webcast, transmit, distribute, tag, reproduce, edit, modify, delete, create derivative works, and/or otherwise use, reuse, assign, and/or otherwise exploit the submissions and any names, likenesses, voices, images, digital recordings, performances, and other ideas, concepts, feedback and other materials included in the submissions, in any manner, medium or content now known or hereinafter devised, for any purpose, as determined solely in Sponsor’s (or its authorized designees/licensees') sole discretion, without the requirement for any compensation to Entrant or anyone else, or the need to require additional consent from Entrant or anyone else, or the need to provide prior notification or any credit to Entrant or anyone else.
10. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: Except where prohibited by law, all disputes concerning this Sweepstakes, or the administration of this Sweepstakes shall be settled in Connecticut under the laws of the State of Connecticut.
11. WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Winner’s List, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, by May 9 , 2022, to Ashley Audet Attn: Wet Ones Teacher Appreciation Week Sweepstakes, 6 Research Drive, Shelton CT, 06484.
12. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Wet Ones, c/o Edgewell Personal Care Brands, LLC, 6 Research Drive, Shelton CT, 06484.