LET’S MAKE A SNOWMAN
Just because your Wet Ones canister has run out of wipes doesn’t mean the messy fun has to end. Celebrate the holiday season by making an adorable snowman out of your empty canister! This simple project will teach the value of repurposing while giving the whole family a chance to show off their creativity. Remember to open a new canister of Wet Ones to clean up everyone's hands when the project is done.
Creating your own Wet Ones snowman couldn’t be simpler—all it takes is a few easy-to-find items and some wonderfully active imaginations. Just remove the label from your empty Wet Ones canister and start creating! Here’s a starter list of what you’ll need (feel free to add your own ideas, too!):
- Pipe cleaners
- Large and small pom-poms
- Fabric or construction paper
- Googly eyes
- Remove the label from your Wet Ones canister. Rinse and dry inside of canister to remove any remaining residue.
- Start with the body, using pipe cleaners for arms and pom-poms for buttons.
- Now work on the head; the large poms make cute earmuffs!
- Customize your snowman with googly eyes (try colored ones for extra fun), clothes, and hats.